Lunch and Learn with Lisa! Take Control of Your Photography with Manual Exposure!
February 3, 2022 @ 11:15 am - 12:45 pm$49
Join photographer and workshop leader, Lisa Langell, to start taking creative control of your camera! She’ll help you put the HOW, WHY, and WHEN together with regard to using Manual Exposure – or Manual Settings. She’ll remove the intimidation and bring back the joy of taking photos while leaving “Auto” behind!
If you’re confused about aperture, ISO and shutter speed—you are definitely not alone. They confuse SO MANY PEOPLE who want to improve their photography! This session will help make it simple and make it make sense! FINALLY!
• What manual exposure settings vs “Auto” offer a photographer
• What key questions to ask yourself before you set any settings and take the shot
• How to pre-visualize an image
• Understand the purposes of aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
• Knowing when and where to use aperture, shutter speed and ISO
• Putting it all together— interactive, group activities for enriched learning!
Past participants have raved about how Lisa has explained these settings differently than anyone else and that it WORKS! It helps them make sense of it all! And now, she can help you, too!
NOTE: Lunch is INCLUDED with cost… boxed lunch will be available at venue.